Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have a problem logging in. What should I do?
Go to "Register woman". Enter your details and create a password. Then click on "Register me". Your login details have also been sent to your e-mail address. You can also log in at a later time.
2. I have not received an email with login details. What should I do?
This may be due to a spam filter. In this case, look in your "junk e-mail" folder.
3. Logging in failed. What should I do?
Go to "Log in". Enter your e-mail address and password. It is possible that you have already registered before, but you have forgotten the password. Then click on "Forgot your password" and enter your e-mail address. If it still does not work, it is best to contact Smarter Pregnancy through "contact" (menu). We try to answer your question within 5 working days.
4. How do I change my password?
Go to "Personal data" and change your password here. Please note: choose a password of at least 8 characters, consisting of a combination of letters, numbers and at least 1 other character. Repeat the password in the field below. Then choose "OK." From that moment on you can log in with your new password.
5. I have filled in the screening for 1 day instead of a whole week (or vice versa). How do I change this?
During the screening you can still go back to previous questions. Once the screening has been completed, nothing can be adjusted.
6. How precisel do I have to fill in my nutritional and lifestyle habits?
The more accurately you complete the screening questions, the more personal, accurate and enjoyable the coaching program is for you.
7. How do I see my nutritional and lifestyle habits and risk scores?
After you have logged in, you will arrive at your personal page. This shows all performed screenings. Click on a screening to view the result.
8. How do I see the risk scores of other users?
If you are logged in, you will see the scores of all participants in addition to your own risk scores.
9. How do I see the advice or an overview of my screening moments?
General advice and sometimes specific advice are provided with the result of the screening. Click on the icons.
10. How do I print and / or download my score?
At the result of a screening, press the "Print this page" link. You will then see a PDF of the result that you can save or print.
11. Can I fill in the screening questions one more time in the meantime? What happens with that data?
If you are logged in, you can always do a screening. You then choose the "self-test" link. This is a full screening. You can view the results, but have no influence on the progress of the program. The coaching will only adjust to the first screening and the additional ones evere 6 weeks.
12. Can I cancel participation?
Select the "Personal data" link after logging in. Click here on the "I want to stop the subscription" button. Your program will then stop immediately and you will no longer receive emails and text messages. This applies to both men and women. If the man signs out, the woman's program will continue and vice versa. If you have unsubscribed but still want to receive emails from Smarter Pregnancy, you can indicate this in the box that appears after deregistration.
13. What should I do if I have canceled the subscription and then want to take out a new one?
You have already registered. Just log in. You will then be recognized by the program. It is then indicated that you can take out a new subscription.
14. I am pregnant and have entered my weight and height, but I cannot find my BMI on the results page?
Because you are now pregnant, it is unreliable to calculate a BMI. In a subsequent version of the program, questions about height and weight will then be canceled for a pregnant woman.